Mail

Send letters or packages to:

Ryan James LaFaye Tel 595 21-601-392
Paraguay Asuncion Mission Mission office phone
2881 Del Maestro c/Caballero
Barrio Herrera
Asuncion
Paraguay

Monday, June 25, 2012

Paraguay Revolution

Fabio Florentin was baptized! He is my first and probably last convert that is taller than me.
Sorry, can't send fotos, I think my camera has a virus. It works just fine but can't upload fotos.

So I'm not sure if you have heard or seen on the news, but Paraguay went under a bit of revolution this week. There's been a lot of chaos about the presidente Lugo, trying to throw him out of office. Well they succeeded. Presidente Callan told us all to go home early that day to avoid any trouble. I'm all the way down here in Encarnacion so I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary like riots or anything. But I'm sure the elders in Asuncion are having an interesting week. Today presidente asked us to stock up on a bit of a food storage just in case things get out of hand. It's all precautionary so no te precupes, dont call the mission home or anything to find out if we are ok. Todo está bien. I was just curious if this has made the US news, Paraguay has little to no influence in the world but you never know.

gotta go,

much love y amor,

elder lafaye

No comments:

Post a Comment