Mail

Send letters or packages to:

Ryan James LaFaye Tel 595 21-601-392
Paraguay Asuncion Mission Mission office phone
2881 Del Maestro c/Caballero
Barrio Herrera
Asuncion
Paraguay

Thursday, October 6, 2011

at the MTC in Provo




Hola!
Just got my email situated, usually i can only email on mondays. Conference was awesome! Best conference i've ever watched, (and the only one i've watched all the way through.) We watched it in the MTC on a big screen, President Holland was my favorite. 
Everything is going great, the first 3-4 days were super long, but now things are picking up and i'm actually speaking spanish! My companion is awesome, it's only been a week and he's like a best friend. We've been teaching an investigator a few times now and its going great now that i can actually carry on a conversation rather than read a one liner from my notes. Highschool spanish has ACTUALLY helped a lot! I was suprised on how much quicker i'm picking up the language than the rest of my class.
Randy, keep kicking those 60yrd field goals and dunking the basketball.
Reece, run faster and enjoy my room.
Robby, keep studying so you can get into BYU. Provo is Awesome
To all of you, (yes, Mom and Dad too), keep studying the scriptures. This has already been one of the best experiences of my life. Can't wait to go to Paraguay!
Hasta Luego!
Elder LaFaye

No comments:

Post a Comment